Saturday, August 20, 2005

Pain has risen....but I push on...







So, the pain is full force these past few days. Had my little cry session and I'm feeling stronger now. I just have to realize that pain is my constant companion. It has to be looked at as a part of my life instead of a nuisance to it. I think that is the only way I'll be able to just push on with my life.
I wanted to participate in the Effer challenge this week because I love Shel Silverstein, and I wanted to do the Ad Challenge plus I had challenged myself to use fashion as an inspiration...but then the pain hit hard and I didn't have the energy. So instead I made the layout above...which is a combination of all the challenges. Even included inspiration from my tattoo in it as well.
I know I am strong enough to push on with this life...I'm not dieing, I'm just in pain. And my daughter, husband, family, job and friends are more than anyone could ask for. I am grateful for everything in my like and I would hate to trade this pain for any one of those things. This is just my cross to bare...whatever doesn't break you makes you stronger.

4 comments:

tia said...

wow.
that's GORGEOUS!!

Shannon said...

Very cool layout!

Sorry you are in pain...it would be hard to push on all the time through constant pain.

Heather (boobugbear) said...

((((HUGS)))) and this LO is absolutely amazing! Beautiful!

Holly said...

Howdy! Really like your work and also understand about constant pain. It's been my reality for quite a while and art is my outlet. You aren't alone !!!