Thursday, December 15, 2005

Somebody Pinch Me!




This month has been FABU with regards to scrapping. I still can't believe the amazing opportunities that have come my way! I was just asked to be a part of the UBER talented Pink Martini Designs dt....which is an utter dream come true. The designers that I will be working along side with are just stunning...they are leaders in the industry...and I can't wait to get to know them all. I've loved all of thier work for so long. If this is a dream...don't wake me up!

And as if that wasn't enough, I am also the Creative Genius of the Month at Reality Scrapbooking. I feel so at home there...real scrapping with a funky fresh edge....SO ME. And to have a layout in the Reality Scrapbooking idea book along side such talents as Tia Bennet and Erin Keener...WOW.

Plus I have another verrrry cool toot...but it is still in the works. So keep your fingers crossed for me. This one would be a dream come true as well!! And there may just be a RAK involved!!!

WHAT AN AWESOME MONTH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HoHoHO!!! An awesome month indeed! According to Santa's elves. . .a package should be arriving at your door tomorrow. Should be someone in "brown" delivering it. =D Santa leaves Friday morning to go visit some family before the last minute Christmas rush. I didn't reveal myself in the package. . .although you may already know from the flowers. (but i hope the company followed my orders!) I'll try to log on to 2P's while I'm away. . .But in case I can't. . .I'll be back on Monday. HoHoHo!! Have a Very Merry Weekend!
Kris Kringle

Kellie said...

Pinch, it's real Alexis! Congrats girlfriend, that is super awesome news!!!
Hope we can still keep in touch with all your "busyness" :)

Kellie (aka babygotscraps)

{Amanda} said...

alexis. . you deserve all of this. . so pinch away b/c it's real :) :) :)