Friday, February 23, 2007

Another day in paradise, lol...




My house is semi-clean (meaning the main floor is presentable but the bedrooms are a totally different story...and don't even ask about the scraproom). My daughter is semi-dressed (meaning she has a cute Children's Place top on and her pj bottoms). My projects are semi-completed (meaning some are done and some are still sitting quitely in my head...oops!). But I am completely happy this morning. Sarah and I shared a bowl of Honey Nut Chereos and are now watching Bambi all snuggled up n the coach. I couldn't ask for more. Except maybe for someone to come and clean those darn bedrooms.......

These are a couple layouts I did with my Story of a Seed line with Dream Street Papers. I found out last night that they also go perfectly with Disney pictures...who knew! I've got a project to photograph today and I'll upload it tomorrow to show you what I mean ;)

Sarah's new favorite line to me when she wants to have me all to herself is, "hey mommy, what are you doin' there?" Which she has now said at least five times. So I'm off to watch some more Bambi :)

1 comment:

caroline said...

love those LOs, girl!