Monday, March 12, 2007

What a weekend!



I am just now getting back on my feet after a crazy weekend! For our anniversary, Trey and I and our good friends went to the restaurant where we had our first blind date. It amazed us that the place was still in biz so we just had to go. The food was fun and tasty, the live band rocked out with some of my favorite 80's tunes (no sugary-pop stuff, thank goodness), and the drinks were flowing. Unfortunately, I don't remember much of the night after around 1am but apparently I was quite entertaining. eeek! I really don't even want to know what I did :P We only got a few decent shots of all of us since the waitress (although hilarious and totally cool) couldn't work my camera very well. But I'm happy I remember to take any at all :)

I also just created this layout while I was resting my weary head on Sunday. It's made with the new Urban Lily with some Hambly thrown in for good measure. Gotta luv those colors.

On the shopping front, The Children's Place is having a really great sale on those comfy stretch pants and tops that Sarah just loves to hang out in (read: destroy). Unfortunately, they didn't have Sarah's size but I was able to get her some cute hair bows. Her hair is in the crazy state between being just long enough to style and being too short to control. Poor girl looks like a raggamuffin no matter how hard I try to keep those baby-fine flyaways in place. Either way, she's always beautiful to me.

2 comments:

Charlene Teo said...

OMG! Gorgeous layout!

Vee said...

FAB layout!!
love the colors and of course the Hambly :)
glad you had a great weekend :)