Monday, July 2, 2007

Dream Street Sneak Peek!!



YAY!! It's finally time to release a sneak peek of my new Dream Street Papers CHA-S release! I've been wanting to do a line with a fun mixture of delicious pinks, blues, oranges and dark brown. It just reminds me of a bakery filled with sweet handmade pastries...hence the name Sweet Confections! This line is totally different from my past lines in that I added some background overlays, an subtle scroll pattern and just a touch of distressing.

And the best part is you can take out the pink paper and totally use it for BOY layouts!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do :)
I'll post another sneak peek tomorrow with a project I did :)

5 comments:

staceyfike said...

hey alexis!
your papers look like they're gonna be really cute!! i love the colors!!

Tracy said...

lookin' GOOD! see ya soon. : )

Rachael said...

Looks like it will be awesome!! Thanks for the peek!

Cindee said...

so pretty!! Loving the color combo!! Can't wait to see you at cha~!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!