Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Hambly and Urban Lily!





I was lucky enough to get my hands on some new Urban Lily and Hambly at CHA! Man, do I love being on these design teams :) The papers are always so fun and easy to work with.

After spending the past two years taking pictures of my layouts and wasting time fixing and cropping them in PS to post online, I finally got a scanner. And let me tell you, this thing ROCKS. It has a 12 inch bed and scans so clearly and SO FAST...it's literally my new favorite toy. I even scrap faster so I can scan the finished layout. I know, I'm a total tech dork. BTW, it's the HP Scanjet 4890. And I must throw a thank you out to my enabler, Tracey. Gotta luv the way you get me to spend money ;)

8 comments:

Tracey Odachowski said...

hehe. You're welcome. I'm so good at spending other people's money, aren't I??? Now just wait until you get that printer! SMOOCH! (gee, Trey must luv me, huh?)

scrapcat said...

lucky you!!!
what great teams to be on!!!

love all your layouts!

Vee said...

gorgeous!!! :)

Tracy said...

Ooooh a 12" scan bed? Niiiiiice. I hate having to stitch all my LOs (not to mention the time it takes to scan 2 sides). What printer is Tracey recommending these days(I see her comment above)???

MadameCupcake said...

girl i love your style!! ALL of your pages are fabulous!!!

~lisa

Lisa GaRainbowsAreMyBest said...

don't tell me that i need a large format scanner, too?!

...and i'm so jealous that you get all those fab papers first :p

totally gorgeous!!!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.