Friday, February 15, 2008

Back in good 'ol Nueva York


It's good to be home again. CHA was a bunch of fun as always, but being away from home always reminds you of the things you love so much about actually being there. I couldn't wait to get back on my comfy couch with my Sarah and snuggling in front of our tv, watching the latest Backyardigans. It's the simple things that make life worth living :)

I'll upload photos from CHA as soon as my mom brings over her card reader. I didn't bring the big momma camera this time. Lots of cute booth photos and shots of the gorgeous Dream Street girls!

Here's a quick digi layout I did...trying to get my mojo back up before I hit the stunning Label Tulip DT kit that was sitting in my kitchen, patiently waiting for me to get home from Cali.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I woke up to flowers and a HUGE box of yummy chocolates. Sarah and I ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. YUM-O. And then some take-out sushi from our favorite sushi joint while watching the two episodes of American Idol that I missed (what a talented show this year!!). It was the perfect Valentine's Day for the Hardy family :)

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I cannot wait to get your paper collection! It's gorgeous.

I am also lovin' American Idol. It's gonna be a good one this season :)

Amy Teets said...

Love Love the layout girl! Talk to ya soon!! On skype of course! HAHA