Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seriously, WOW


I love So You Think You Can Dance. I think it's because part of me still wishes I would have pursued dancing more. Dancing is pretty much the only time I feel really sure of myself. Really secure. Really beautiful. Now, whether I am or not is beyond me.....the point is that it makes me feel that way. Tonight on the show, there was one routine that had tears flowing from my eyes. I dvr'd the episode and have since watched it at least 10 times, and cried at least ten times. The song (amazing lyrics - No Air by Jordin Sparks), the choreography and the emotion they danced it with gets me every time. The Youtube version does it NO justice, but I had to share.....sigh....off to watch it again. Someone grab me the tissue box ;)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Was that dance not AMAZING!!? They did such a great job. (I cried too!)

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!