Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sneakage....



I'm back from an awesome vacay...details are coming soon. Today is Trey's birthday so we're headed out tonight and then we have a jam packed weekend of dinners, a play and some oyster festivities!

I can't wait to post some photos from Mickey's Halloween night so I'm going to start editing them asap. For now, here are some sneaks from the October Label Tulip kit. I have been craving all things autumn so this kit absolutley spoke to me this month.

Ok, off to shower and beautify this wretched face before the birthday boy gets home :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*drool drool*... can't WAIT to see the rest!

Jennifer Priest said...

So cute! Love the glittered flourish!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Thank you for the peaks!! Lovely!! I'm stalking this kit!! So glad you are still at LT!!

Amy Teets said...

SO loving this kit! Give Trey a big wet one from me :D

Anonymous said...

Oh wow those look yummy!

milkcan said...

Oh, Alexis! I can't wait for the full reveal!

Unknown said...

welcome back - these pics look so pretty! i particularly like the top one.