Monday, January 12, 2009

I know who I am! I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude!




It's that time again!! The time of year when I bite my nails down to nothing and then give up on doing said nails after the fifth coat of Staz-on ink has coated them yet again. Yes people, it's winter CHA time! And Dream Street has seen it fit to print another line I've put together for our scrapping pleasure. eeeeeek. I'm excited to hear what people say about it (do they like the colors, the patterns I've chosen to put together, the theme, etc.) but I'm also terrified of the fact that people will not like it. I think I've developed a pretty tough skin after releasing seven paper lines, but alas, the anonimity of the internet can sometimes bring out the worst in people. But let's not dwell on my need to make everyone happy, (btw, thanks mom for that lovely trait :P ). Let's just get on with the goods!!

So, here it is! Heartsong :D It reminds me of my youth, of spring, of my daughter and most of all of the joy of just letting lose and having fun. I hope it inspires some great scrapping for all of you :)

And please, check out the Dream Street blog all week long. I'll be posting all SIX of our next collections, one each day. So check back often :)

And thanks again for the continued support, guys. You make going through the craziness of this biz well worth it! HUGS!!

Quote of the Day: Tropic of Thunder. (Robert Downey, jr.)

13 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love the colors and design of this line.Gorgeous! I hope I can play with it ! :-)

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely adorable - love the happy colors!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOOOOOVE them! I must have them all.
Loved that movie so much. I laughed till it hurt :D

{Shirley} said...

so, freakin' LOVE this line!! Looking forward to seeing it in person!

MeganK said...

I think it looks AMAZING! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Love the colores and the designs!! Awesome !!

Tracy said...

FUN collection. : )
Congrats. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on your papers irl.

waleska said...

I LOVE it Alexis! beautiful design and great colors :)

dannigirl said...

who cares what mean people say- it is gorge, and fun and whimsical!
cheers to you girl and good luck with cha.
~danni

Jana Eubank said...

I LOOOOOOVE this, Alexis!!! Beautiful job! I can't wait to get my hands on some! ;)

danni reid. said...

♥♥♥ it!!!

cbk said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors, nice and bright.

Anonymous said...

Hands down I love this line! What I can see of the patterns looks so cool. I can't wait to get them!!