Thursday, April 16, 2009

We played a game you couldn't win... to the utmost.







Here's the full reveal! Label Tulip main kit plus the addon :) I really wish I could have done more but my life got in the way. Best laid plans, eh? Anyway, I hosted no less than three get-togethers(including Easter) at my house, attended one all you can eat crab fest out east, a birthday lunch, a full day play date complete with picnic and parachutting rabbits, and am now looking forward to dinner and festivities in Williamsburg. An awesome week to be had by all...

Have a fabulous weekend everyone. The weather is off the charts gorg right now....I hope it is in your neck of the woods, too :D Enjoy it!

Quote of the Day: Drugstore Cowboy

19 comments:

Lisa said...

Amazing layouts!!! I think you can't better yourself each month, and then you do. Wow! Your dd is so cute. :)

Jill said...

Amazing pages this month...and every month!

Anonymous said...

hello,

i'm a Label kit subscriber and always I'm waiting impatiently for your layout... and it's always a pleasure to discover them !!!!
they inspire me for my futur layouts... i'm impatiente to receve this kit (i already love him)

(sorry for my poor english, i'm from Paris)

HAVE A NICE WE

ISABEL
isabelmustik@free.fr

Karmele said...

wowwwwwww fantastic!!! I love your new pages!!So cute!!

Nicole said...

Alexis, you outdid yourself! I'm just sitting here soaking it all up! WTG!

Aimee Ann said...

seriously drooling over the layouts ... so pretty... but I would expect nothing less!

Jody said...

Your work and your daughter are just stunning :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous pages, Alexis! I can't wait to get this kit. And I missed seeing you post on your blog, but glad to hear you've been having fun!

Anonymous said...

I must say-- even after all these years- your work still floors me.
xox Laura Solomon

Birgit said...

Awesome LO's!!

dannigirl said...

gor
geous
as it always is.
have a good one girl.
~danni

vavie said...

sooooooo beautiful layouts ! love it !

Anonymous said...

WOW so beautiful layouts, love them!

Greetings from Berlin/Germany =)

fausta said...

what's so wonderfoul pages !! i'm a fan

Sasha Farina said...

Darling Alexis.. you're really, something else you know. Like beyond talented, beyond beautiful.. i have no words.

shana0780 said...

It's very beautiful. I like what you're doing.

f said...

Amazing! I love your LO. The card is beautiful too!

Belynda-Lee said...

hi hun just came across your blog this morning, and wow what amazing you work you do :) your such an inspiration, have added you to my blog list. Thankyou for sharing your awesome blog.xo

Emilie LaCokine said...

I gave you an award on my blog! :)