Monday, October 19, 2009
Oh, totally. Totes Magotes.
Weekend in review:
1. Fab dinner party with friends. Awesome recipes, tons of laughs, can't wait to do it again.
2. Read almost all of Olive Kitteridge and am loving it. Devouring every word.
3. Edited family photo shoot at Mill Neck Manor.
4. Ordered Xmas cards - go me!!
5. Made and decorated Halloween cookies for Sarah's class snack at school today.
6. Cleaned the entire house (which is a wreck again..how does that happen)
7. Stressed about the H1N1 vaccine, talked to everyone about it and still have no clue whether to have Sarah get it or not. grrrrrr
8. Photographed all my layouts, in bad lighting mind you. Hence this post ;)