Wednesday, July 13, 2005

And the Husband of the Year Award Goes To...


MY HUSBAND!!! He bought me the camera (doing my happy dance and shakin' that ass) YAAA HOOOOO! I dreamed about that thing last night so this morning I called him at work and said that I really wanted the camera and I would pay for it out of my stash o' cash. And he said..."Aww honey, I already bought it for you.....it will be here Monday."

I nearly jumped out of the jammies! He wanted to keep it a secret but he is so excited himself that he couldn't hold it in.

The man does anything to make me happy...I have been so blessed with this man....I love him endlessly.

We just got a shipment of my latest pics and some are so damn pixelated...I can't wait to use this new camera and finally get some great shots...

The shot above is me during our Fourth of July BBQ. I'm always behind the camera and I know no one would get a pic of me, so I decided to get one of myself...I'm so clever...

No comments: