Saturday, July 9, 2005

My family is so random...


So here's just how random we are: My mother and I take a walk with my daughter in her stroller. As we are walking, a storm rolls over our heads...just our luck. As we're watching the cars pass by to see if they have their windshield wipers on, I see my brother. He pulls over into some guy's driveway and we hang out and talk for a bit. As we are standing there, I look across the street (a busy and large one) and think I see my car. Yup...it is my car. My husband jumped in it to come find us since he sees the storm is coming. So now he pulls a u-turn and pulls into the same driveway. Now we're all out chatting in some random person's friggin driveway, standing in the rain. And Sarah is just watching us, probably thinking....what in the world are we all doing in some strange place, and in the rain no less. Welcome to the nuthouse little Sarah, welcome...


No comments: