Friday, November 11, 2005

TThoughTs Challenge :: What is Your Hidden Talent?

I have only one hidden talent that I could really think of....I can dance. It's always been a dream of mine to become a professional dancer, but I could never get used to doing the same steps over and over. I love the freedom of letting a song take over my body and enliven me to my very soul. It's the only time when I really feel free and totally uninhibited. I trust myself when I dance....I have to worry if I look good or if I am "doing it right". It feels right to me and that's what matters. I know I got my "groove" from my mother's family. Both my mom and my abuelita are fantastic dancers. We feel the beat in our hearts instead of listen to it with our ears. I've even seen this "talent" in my daughter. She loves to rock to the music, which she plays all the time. I can't wait for the day when we can dance together!

1 comment:

Tracey Odachowski said...

I sing, you dance - we could go on the road!!!