Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Sometimes, It's the Small Things In Life...



that make you the happiest. My daughter's tiny fingers wrapped around my thumb, a phone call to my favorite abuelita, or simply peering out my front door to see my favorite tree. I finally decided to do a layout about the tree this weekend. Its flowers just bloomed a few days ago and they are stunningly gorgeous this year.

I tackled another tough issue this weekend...my memories of 9/11. I ended up doing a layout after many years of being reluctant to revist them. After completing the layout I really do feel much better. Expressing those emotions through art really helped me to come to terms with the whole event.

15 comments:

BrandyLogan said...

Beautiful layouts gal! Thanks for sharing :)

Michelle W. said...

layouts rocks!!!

teresa said...

oh, great layouts you're sharing! Have to go looks some more! :)

Allyson said...

Gorgeous layouts, you did a really nice job on these. Kudos to you for scrapping 9/11 so bravely!

Court said...

LOVE the layouts.. We need to talk!!! I know you are a busy girlie these days. email me when you have a chance!!

Court
delaura7@aol.com

Celia said...

HAPPY birthday girl!!!!!!!! :D

Kara Jones said...

You work is fab!

So brave of you to face your fears and do the 9/11 layout. there are some layouts I can't do. I know eventually I'll be able to though.

sarahbee said...

Just found your blog, LOVE your Style!

Angela said...

Love those layouts!

Angela said...

Gorgeous layouts!

PaperFlurrie.com said...

I love the colors. Amazing.

Gina (frazzledmom) said...

Wow - that 9/11 LO is just amazing. Grips ya, KWIM? I know you haven't posted for a while, but I stumbled on your blog, and just love your stuff!

katie said...

Cute layouts!! If you get a chance you should up load some layouts on my site www.scraphappykt.com Hope to see ya there!

iralamija said...

Nice layouts!!

Bety.

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!