Sunday, February 11, 2007

I can't believe I"m doing this again!



I'm going to try and start blogging again...at least I plan to! We'll see how long it lasts :) I've had lots of cool stuff happen over the past few months that I can't wait to get down on "paper". I've become a paper designer for one of the absolute best scrapbook companies out there...Dream Street Papers! I feel like I am part of a family of highly creative, loving and genuine people whose motivations stem from the good of the whole, rather than the promotion of the individual. It's truly been a wonderful experience so far. I went to Memory Trends in Vegas and released my second line, Cafe Chic. We immediately formed the most amazing bond together and had a kick butt time getting to know each other. Then, at Winter CHA, I released "Story of a Seed" which is my favorite line to date. But just wait and see what I have up my sleeve for Summer CHA! I feel like I have an extended family of instant friends who are there to support and nuture each other creativily and personally. It's a blessing I'm not sure I fully deserve but I am more than happy to work my butt off to make sure I don't loose it :)

2 comments:

danahollis said...

Your blogging again! How neat!

You know we all adore you, too. We do have a very special team, don't we?

I couldn't possibly believe anyone is luckier than we are!

CHA Summer will be so fun!

HUGS!
Dana

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!