Monday, February 12, 2007

Pinch Me!



One of my Goals for 2007 has been officially achieved!! I've been an avid Lifetime Moments shopper for years now. Since I've been a part of Dream Street, I've been secretly longing to see my paper designs being sold there. I clicked on the store today to do some damage to my credit card and what did my eyes behold? DREAM STREET PAPERS!! My favorite online store is selling my favorite line of paper to date. Pinch me.....or don't....this is too good of a dream to wake up from!

2 comments:

danahollis said...

It's really the little things in life, huh? Well, this is one of the bigger things.... but you get the the idea! ;)

PINCH! You're not dreaming! ;)

Hugs,
Dana

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!