Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tagged....6 weird things about ME


Here goes nuttin':

1. I drink 2 liters of Diet Sunkist pretty much every day. If that diet sugar crap does cause cancer, I'll be the first to let you know. I try to drink it from a straw so my teeth don't rot before I'm thirty :P

2. I can't go to bed before 2 am....just can't....doesn't feel right. I'm a complete night owl. And crappy tv reruns are my guilty pleasure. I also think I need to be slightly bleery-eyed to actually scrap worth a darn.

3. I love blasting my Ipod and dancing all alone in my basement. It's not as much fun as dancing with someone else, but since I married a man who thinks the hip-thrust is a high form of dance, I'm kinda left dancing with a mirror as my partner.

4. I will NEVER clean the bathroom toilet. NEVER EVER. My daughter and I KNOW how to aim.......'nuff said.

5. I can talk on the phone for up to four hours a day..easily. Yet another reason why I am a night owl!

6. I simply must say "be careful" whenever some leaves my house. If I don't, I feel something might happen to them and I'll be to blame for not telling them to be cautious. I think it stems from my fear of anyone I love getting hurt in any way. I would protect them all in bubblewrap if I could!

3 comments:

Amy Teets said...

I can vouch for the 2am thing ;)

~Jamie said...

Wow! We are like peas and carrots! hahaha way too much of that applies to me!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!