Sunday, May 13, 2007

Still alive...




I hate when I do that! I forget to post for days at a time. UGH. Sometimes life just gets in the way, lol. Just a quick update on the past week or so...
-Sarah STILL loves the Backyardigans
-I can't stop eating Pistachios...yum
-I'll be 30 in two weeks....Eeeeeeeeek.
-We planned an awesome trip to Florida to visit the inlaws, shop and relax. Then the law happened...Trey's court case didn't come to a verdict in time, so we got stuck in good ol' NY. I was really looking forward to some fun in the sun, but I guess my bootie will have to stay white as a ghost for a while longer. Oh what joy.
-I am now a Bare Escentials groupie. I LOVE THIS MAKEUP. Well, I better. Afer spending about 300 bucks on all the minerals and brushes. Happy Birthday to me ;) I swear it makes my face look so soft and fresh. LOVE.
-My new favorite song is Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5. Totally groovin' to it on a daily basis. Not to mention Pink's Who Knew, and Carrie Underwood's rendition of I'll Stand By You - damn can that girl sing.
-I sent my FINAL designs to Dream Street!!! My next line is going to the printers people. WOOP WOOP! Let 's hope the colors come out like I planned. Otherwise, I'll be doing some tweeking soon. Now we're working on some top secret new releases ::wink::wink:: Can't wait to share what they are!
-I'll be 30 in two weeks........weep....

Here are some projects I did with the latest scraphype kit. Enoy your Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Eminepala said...

Beautiful project ;)
Glad you're still alive LOL...

happy mothersday

xoxo
Emine

Tracy said...

heck, don't worry about 30 - it'll come gracefully. take it from someone older and wiser. lol!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!