Sunday, May 13, 2007

Still alive...




I hate when I do that! I forget to post for days at a time. UGH. Sometimes life just gets in the way, lol. Just a quick update on the past week or so...
-Sarah STILL loves the Backyardigans
-I can't stop eating Pistachios...yum
-I'll be 30 in two weeks....Eeeeeeeeek.
-We planned an awesome trip to Florida to visit the inlaws, shop and relax. Then the law happened...Trey's court case didn't come to a verdict in time, so we got stuck in good ol' NY. I was really looking forward to some fun in the sun, but I guess my bootie will have to stay white as a ghost for a while longer. Oh what joy.
-I am now a Bare Escentials groupie. I LOVE THIS MAKEUP. Well, I better. Afer spending about 300 bucks on all the minerals and brushes. Happy Birthday to me ;) I swear it makes my face look so soft and fresh. LOVE.
-My new favorite song is Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5. Totally groovin' to it on a daily basis. Not to mention Pink's Who Knew, and Carrie Underwood's rendition of I'll Stand By You - damn can that girl sing.
-I sent my FINAL designs to Dream Street!!! My next line is going to the printers people. WOOP WOOP! Let 's hope the colors come out like I planned. Otherwise, I'll be doing some tweeking soon. Now we're working on some top secret new releases ::wink::wink:: Can't wait to share what they are!
-I'll be 30 in two weeks........weep....

Here are some projects I did with the latest scraphype kit. Enoy your Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful project ;)
Glad you're still alive LOL...

happy mothersday

xoxo
Emine

Tracy said...

heck, don't worry about 30 - it'll come gracefully. take it from someone older and wiser. lol!