Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hambly Goodness!






After getting that lovely package of goodies from Hambly last week, I had to do some major scrapping. Here's what I've come up with so far. I can't get enough of the rubs and overlays....they are so gorgeous.

PLUS, i just got my copy of Mini Albums II from Scrapbook Trends this weekend. I've got a two page spread in there featuring a mini album I created, called "Sarah @ 2". The book is incredibly inspiring...I've been pouring over everyone's work all weekend :) I haven't submitted any of my work in so long. I really have to start doing that again. Anyone else totally slacking on the submissions lately? It seems like I always need someone to tell me to submit (that someone usually being Tracey!), otherwise I won't do it at all. UGH

I spent the weekend shopping, playing with my daughter, and hosting my family for a delish bbq. Overall, it was a relaxing and fun couple of days with the family. I'm hoping this week is filled with more of the same. The only real plans I have is to go back to Michael's to check out the Martha Stuart line and the gorgeous Amy Butler release. Not that I need any more scrap supplies...eek. I might need a whole new house to store all of the supplies I have right now, lol. Sarah and I will be learning the letter "b" this week, as well as going over her shapes again. We've mastered the colors and letters a, r, s, o, m, w, and i. It amazes me how fast she absorbs her lessons. If only I had a class filled with students like her when I was teaching ;)

Oh, and I got this from Tracy's blog today. My personal DNA...thanks for the link girl :)

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful LOs...I love seeing what you come up with.

~~Nik

rainbow lisa said...

hey chica,
just popped in to say hi!
love the hambly goodness :)

big kiss------>muuuuaaaaaahh!

Melissa said...

gorgeous layouts! and congrats on your publication..gotta go check it out :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff! Love all the Hambly fun!

Vee said...

everything is so beautiful!!
you seriously rock the hambly :)
congrats on the pub too!!

Michelle said...

WOW! So much eye candy!! Thanks for sharing!

That mini album book looks great! Where can I get one?

Have a great week!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Beautiful lo's! This is the first time I've checked out your blog and you are giving me major inspiration! :)

** Terramia ** said...

Gorgeous! Super inspiring...

Delaney Gates said...

Your work is amazing! I'm going to make a pilgrimage to my nearest Michael's (One hour away!) in search of Martha as well... :)

Rachael said...

Love those layouts!!

I have been playing with Hambly alot lately, love it!!

Lesli said...

Absolutely beautiful LO's - I really enjoyed reading your blog :)

Tracy said...

Beautiful LOs! I know what you mean about submitting...one more thing on the to-do list - never enough time it seems.
Wasn't the visual DNA thing fun? I had a hard time picking the bedroom one, though...none seemed like a good fit for me.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi

This is my first trip to your blog... I am IN LOVE WITH HAMBLY ;)
Your pages are gorgeous ;)

xoxo
Emine