Saturday, February 23, 2008

Great Movie, Great Music





I have completely fallen in love with the movie Across the Universe! I thought it would be totally silly so I skipped it when it was in theaters. But now, I'm literally addicted to it.....I didn't even get through 30 minutes of the movie before I had to restart it because it was simply to good not to watch again immediately! Crushing on "Jude" is an understatement right now. I even have the soundtrack on itunes playing in the background pretty much constantly. It breathed new life into those amazing Beatles tunes that I knew and loved back in college. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

LOVE the music on that movie.. just haven't seen the movie yet. Puttin it on my Netflix!! I wanted to see it at the theaters, but the fam wasn't game. :(

Smiles,
Wendy
www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

Holly said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Alexis! I bought Across The Universe the next day after I watched it on my Netflix. I think I've watched it about 5 times now. And, I listen to the soundtrack EVERY TIME I'm in the car. LOL! And, yes, I'm majorly crusing on "Jude" too! Oi...he's hot! In fact I just posted nearly the same thing on my blog a few days ago. Tee hee! Anyway, I can't wait to get started working with you over at Label Tulip!

Jacquie said...

LOVE the Beatles! I need to rent this also!

Morgan said...

Adding it to my list right now...

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!