Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yummy Goodness




The cover of the Pop Ink catalogue is just so inspiring. I want to make it my desktop so I can look at it everyday. When I get my dream home, I want one wall of my designing room to look just like it :)

And here's my favorite slow cooker recipe EVER for the chicas over at Label Tulip::

Tipsy Chicken

INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon butter
8 chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms
1 1/4 cups white wine
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour

DIRECTIONS
Place all ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for about 6 hours. Check the chicken to make sure it is cooked all the way through.
Sometimes I add a little more flour at the end to thicken up the sauce. It's fantastic over simple white rice, but make a lot of it. You'll want to sop up all of the delicious gravy!


I made those cute little scrabble pendants using our new Dream Street papers and a great set of instructions off of etsy. They were so much fun to make. I can see myself making them as gifts with photos for the birthdays coming up :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those are sooo cute!!! :)

Hannah said...

love the pendents....!!!

and, thank you for the great recipe, hopefully we'll be trying it this weekend!!! sounds so yummy!

Anonymous said...

hmm, wonder why they call it "tipsy" chicken.lol
i'll have to try it.
~danni

Jamie Ko said...

those necklaces are super cute! and unique too!

I can't wait to use some of your papers...can you say woo hoo!

Faye said...

Those necklaces are so cute. Did you say you found the instructions on Etsy? Love your blog.