Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Idol....

LOVE THESE BOYS!!!



Jason's definitely my top pic....swoooooon.



He's just too darn good!

Below is another digi layout I did with the Oscraps Lucky O collab kit. I can't seem to get enough of these awesome colors.



Here are some of the Oriental Trading Company cards and gifts I did that hit their website and catalogue about a month ago. Tracey and I created them on our Getaway trip to the beach. Can't wait to go again. I NEED a trip to the beach, BAD! If you want to see tutorials on how to make each of the projects, check out this link.



I'm off to read some more of this awesome book, The Tea Rose. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i like those guys too!
love the dreds.
your digi los are great!

dannigirl said...

you've been tagged!
~danni