Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been tagged :)


I was tagged by danni! So I need to list 7 random facts about me and then tag a few bloggers, list their names below with links to their blogs and finally post on their blogs that they were tagged. So here goes nothin'::

1. I have to drink Diet Orange Soda. Only recently did I find out that it has more caffeine than Coke. Go figure I'm addicted.
2. I'm seriously addicted to digi scrapping. Just ask Amy.
3. I say "definitely" way too much. And up until about 2 months ago, I was spelling it incorrectly..DOH!
4. When I clean the house, I blast the IPOD and dance while I Swiffer. Remember the movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids"? Remember the scene when the girl is dancing with the broom while she sweeps....ya, that's me ;)
5. I'm a total night owl. Hence the mid day naps. :-0
6. I would rather have the money than have someone buy me flowers.
7. I'm a total sucker for men with accents. Especially British or Irish. SWWOOOOOON.

I tag:
Amy , Tracey (who seriously needs to update her blog) , and the Label Tulip girls (click on each of their photos to get to each blog)!

9 comments:

Amy Teets said...

LMAO! What about the french accent, eh!!
Welcome to the dark side too ;)

jjstar said...

Love this layout. Your work is awesome!!

Waleska said...

ha! did you see my 'don't get me flowers' page? ya. total waste of money :) love that page!!

Anonymous said...

I second the flowers emotion. I hate knowing how much those things cost!

I'm off to answer ; ) (Ruth)

Hannah said...

oh, this layout is so cute...I just love it!!!

i still like flowers, even though I never get them...but, not expensive ones, just something simple...tulips, daisies, I love having fresh color in the house..

dannigirl said...

thanks for playing along.
lovin the new lo.
and so totally fun about the definitely thing.
~danni

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

wowowowowowowowow, this page is perrrrrrrrrfectttttttttt, i love itttttt so muchhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Kisses from México!

Scrappermania said...

I love your work!!!!! Beautiful Lo!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!