Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.


It's official. I'm IN my thirties. The big 31. Do I have to actually grow up now? Nah :P

We spent the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather, hanging out with the family and visiting a new petting zoo out in Suffolk County. It was "bouncing castle" day so Sarah had a blast going from bouncer to bouncer, jumping to her heart's content. Until a little boy clocked her in the head with his foot. Daddy had to accompany Sarah on all subsequent rides, lol.

I got to stay up late, sleep in and even scrap a little. All in all, it was a very nice birthday weekend. Sarah is still sick so we plan on going out next weekend to dinner and movie when she's feeling better and I don't feel so bad dropping her off with my mom. Not sure if I want to make him suffer through Sex and the City or if we should just go and see Indiana Jones...

Here's a random thought: How is it possible that my husband can literally DESTROY the house in a matter of hours, leaving no semblance of my organization or constant cleaning in his path? I swear there is in inch of dirt where once there was a nice film of Lysol All Purpose Cleaner. I spent an hour today just making a dent in the piles and dustbunnies. Then it was off to soccer. Tomorrow the house will be back to normal, just in time for the weekend. Darn these short weeks! ;)

No comments: