Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.


It's official. I'm IN my thirties. The big 31. Do I have to actually grow up now? Nah :P

We spent the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather, hanging out with the family and visiting a new petting zoo out in Suffolk County. It was "bouncing castle" day so Sarah had a blast going from bouncer to bouncer, jumping to her heart's content. Until a little boy clocked her in the head with his foot. Daddy had to accompany Sarah on all subsequent rides, lol.

I got to stay up late, sleep in and even scrap a little. All in all, it was a very nice birthday weekend. Sarah is still sick so we plan on going out next weekend to dinner and movie when she's feeling better and I don't feel so bad dropping her off with my mom. Not sure if I want to make him suffer through Sex and the City or if we should just go and see Indiana Jones...

Here's a random thought: How is it possible that my husband can literally DESTROY the house in a matter of hours, leaving no semblance of my organization or constant cleaning in his path? I swear there is in inch of dirt where once there was a nice film of Lysol All Purpose Cleaner. I spent an hour today just making a dent in the piles and dustbunnies. Then it was off to soccer. Tomorrow the house will be back to normal, just in time for the weekend. Darn these short weeks! ;)

2 comments:

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.