Tuesday, November 4, 2008

There is no spoon...


So, here's the worst photo ever taken of me. Never mind the busted chick in the mirror....the handbag is gorgeous. :P
I haven't even filled this beauty with my stuff yet. Technically, it's my xmas present from the hubs and he's cool with me using it now. But I still can't seem to start using it. I'm in the "admiring" stage for now. Maybe I can get myself to take it out on the town soon. BTW, the camera could not capture how gorgeous the color is on this bag. It's a stunning Navy with cracks in it. love.

Quote of the Day: The Matrix - reminds me that some obstacles are only as big as we perceive them to be. Great advice for me right now.

6 comments:

Vee said...

girl you look awesome, I want your boots!! (please email me who they are by) :) love the bag, I have my blake coming on Thursday, woot! :)

Anilu Magloire said...

Gasp!!!!!!! I love it. LOVE it!!!

Kristi said...

i just choked on my apple...it's beautiful!!!!

and you are too.

but what i love the most is the boots!!!! i second vee< must know :)

Jen said...

oh my heck right now~ we want links NOW! :)

amanda said...

That handbag is GORGEOUS! And I'm actually kind of diggin that pic too! Oh and yep.. another fan of the boots.. those caught my eye right away too!! :)

aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7