Friday, October 31, 2008

It's just a jump to the left.....and then a step to the riiiiiight


Happy Halloween!!! I just doing a quick post since we've got a little get together at the house and I've got a couple things left to do!

In shopping news, I just got my new Balenciaga purse in the mail and I AM IN LOVE. I could just stare at it all day :P

In diet news, I'm still fat. Damn the fall holidays and my need for homemade treats!

In Sarah news, she has THREE costumes this year. A Pirate, Batgirl and Ratatiolle. Photos to come. Plus, we've learned that she is tiny. Like in the 10th percentile tiny. LOVE. Since I'm only 5'2" it's kind of expected and I love the fact that she looks the youngest in the class, even though she's the oldest, lol!

In house news, I want to do about a 5 grand worth of improvements. But we can't afford it right now. BOO.

Have a great Halloween everyone!!!

5 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

and picture of the said purse? :D

Cindee said...

I know~!!!! Where's the picture?

dannigirl said...

you are too fun girlie.
~danni
i wanna see the bolsa too.

Amanda said...

*gasp*.. it's the MS Chandelier!! I SOOOO wanted that.. so funky halloween cool! Your table looks fab! Can't wait to see little Sarah in here costume(s). hee hee!

aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7