Saturday, November 15, 2008

You're a pain in my butt, you have bad hair. But I like you a lot.





















If you haven't seen Home for the Holidays, with Robert Downey Jr. and Holly Hunter, it's a must see!
Since it's that time of the month again, this will be a photo heavy post - be warned! The Label Tulip kit was awesome again. And the banner kit.....to die for. for real. And I hate to tempt you because it's already sold out (less than an hour after going on sale! - go LT!!)

Plus, I have a little toot to share :) Got a card picked up for the April Cards mag. Totally made my day. Plus I have another secret toot that I CAN NOT WAIT TO SHARE! Soon....whether I can spill or not it will be soon because I can't keep it in! :O

We did a mini make-over on the house this month. We got new hardware for the kitchen, a new fireplace screen, new bar stools for the kitchen island, a big ol' clock for the kitchen, repurposed the dining room hutch to be a cool credenza with loads of frames on top in the formal ( I love that my hubbie is handy!!) and got some new drapes for the kitchen and family room. OH! And new drapes for our bedroom along with one of those huge mirrors that lays against the wall. Our room just needs some new paint and it'll be perfecto.

Ok, off to ogle at Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man. Yum.

Quote of the day: Home for the Holidays

30 comments:

Trine said...

wooow! you've got style, girl!
totally love it! you're into my fave, for sure!
thanx for super inspiration!!
Trine

Unknown said...

Just love your style! Terrrrrrrrrrrrific! I come back again and again and... Wowww!!!!!!!!!!

Zarah said...

BEAUTIFUL work!!!

milkcan said...

Your Label Tulip stuff this month is just jaw-droppingly divine! I LOVE it!

Karmele said...

I love your new jobs!!! great!!!

Nessa said...

everything is so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!!!!!!it's so beautiful!!!

bethchien said...

Wow!! Every single one of your layouts is stunning! I really like how you cut out the honeycombs and placed them on the "like mother, like daughter" page. And I love, love the woodgrain layout. So much gorgeousness, perfect placement and beautiful layering. That's it..I am adding you to my "dirty girls" list. lol
Oh, and I totally think Iron Man rocked. Downey was perfect! :P
Hope you had a great weekend!
B

Anonymous said...

I am completely in awe of your talent!!

Anilú Magloire said...

You rocked that kit like it's nobody's business!!! I am your biggest fan :)
Oh, Downey Jr is H-O-T!

Unknown said...

Hi Alexis,
I really love the colours in your layouts - they pop and 'smile' and have happiness oozing out of them!
And, hey thanks for visiting my blog too!

Lauren said...

WOw! WOW!! WOW!!! Too bad the label tulip kits are sold out... gorgeous!

Lal said...

LOOOVING all your LOs! Especially the "Like Mother, Like Daughter" I LOVE what you did with the BG paper on there...I don't know that it would have ever occurred to me to cut it up like that! And the banner is gorgeous! Beautiful!! :)

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous LOs - Your work is always stunning!!

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy girl!! WOW!! Awesome layouts and your daughter is such a cutie!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Have a great week , Char

Anonymous said...

oh, these layouts make me swoon!! Especially the "like mother, like daughter"-- love the texture and the cutout pattern. Can't wait to get my Label Tulip in the mail!

Nayheli said...

I love your layouts!!! are perfects!!!
Saludos desde México.

Sasha Farina said...

Julie is right.. divine is the perfect word :D

Anonymous said...

oh i'm so glad I found your blog :D you are so inspiring!

Amy Teets said...

Congrats girl! Why does your blog title have to be directed towards me this time ;)

MelB said...

Alexis, your work is always amazing!!! I love those yellow shoes! I need to find some like that and a yellow purse too.

Aimee Ann said...

holy wonderful scrappage batman! i freaking love them all!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Every one of these is pure perfection. I just love your work!!! Your shoes are super cute, too.
(What font did you use on that page???)

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow girlie.. you keep amazing me with your gorgeous work... (droooooling over all little details.. hehe) XOXO Nancy

Birgit said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! Love your style girl!

AnnaMarie said...

I have to say that you are one of the main reasons I started a sub with Label Tulip - I can't begin to tell you how much I *heart* your work....WOW WOW WOW! Amazing - your photos are beautiful and your style is out of this world! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Sweet Marie said...

OMG your blog is fabulous. You are a talented girl !!!!

Anonymous said...

wooo I love all your layouts it's so gorgeous
bravo c'est merveilleux

laurel said...

Love the title of this post! These are beautiful pages and wonderful colors. I had to ogle Robert too. He's looking nice and buff in Iron Man.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your style... *drool*