Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Holidays!



I know.....I know. I've been gone forever. There's probably nobody left to even read this blog. But just in case there are a few of you left still holding out hope, here's an update of the last couple months :)

1. I'm still 30...but I'm loving it!
2. Sarah was a Pirate for Halloween. And picked up a cold and Roseola at her first Halloween party. Fun times ;)
3. I've begun a semi-full time job manning the tech support team at Xyron. Thank goodness I can do it in my pj's because I am still a major night owl. It's 2 am right now.
4. I went away on an awesome Getaway vacation with some amazing scrappers and my best friend Tracey....love ya girl!!! We had a blast scrapping while overlooking the beach. Photos to come...
5. I found out Sunkist is CAFFINATED. DUH....no wonder I stay up all night.
6. Sarah turned 3 years old and has QUITE the sense of humor.
7. I love my daughter more and more every single day. I never thought it would be possible to feel that way for anyone....but it certainly is. She is my everything.
8. I am now on the PageFrames DT!!!! WOOP WOOP!! I love their acrylic albums so much and can't wait to start that party :)
9. I have a mini album coming out in an upcoming Scrapbook Trends :)
10. My dh got the lasik eye surgery and now is looking very dapper without his glasses!
11. I gained a bit of weight, but I'm actually feeling really comfortable in my skin. And I'm definately enjoying the holiday food!
12. I bought a crockpot...and I'm using it...shock...
13. I had some minor surgery. But I'm good now :)
14. I'm just finishing up my newest paper/embellishment line for Dream Street Papers Winter CHA!
15. Finally, the photo above is a sneak peek of the GORGEOUS Label Tulip December kit. This one is absolutely delish!

4 comments:

Chrissy Le said...

I still check out your blog every week!!! and now your're back, YAY! Thanks for the awesome peekie, can't wait to see your full LOs! It's rawkin!

kokopuffs said...

welcome back Alexis!!
i almost stopped checking in cuz it seemed to be August forever on your blog... :)

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!
Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.
Microsoft wordis so great!
Office 2007makes life great!
Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world.
Office 2007 keyis available here.
Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.
Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Windows 7 is convenient!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.