Monday, September 22, 2008

Story of my life. I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop.


I love True Blood. So much so that I usually "rewind" it as I'm watching so that it lasts longer. Plus, I'll only watch it in HD because it deserves to be viewed with as much definition as possible.

I just bought these boots in grey and I'm in love. They have a hidden heel but they look flat. In other words, I'll look taller than my towering 5 foot 2 inch stature.

Sarah is really starting to enjoy having company over to the house. She shows them around and even points out her favorite spots to play. It's really beyond cute to watch her. But at the same time it's kind of sad. She's growing up so fast now!

I'm scrapping today for ME. You heard me right. FOR ME. No manufacturer, store, kit club or magazine involved. SHOCK. It's been a while since I've done this just for fun. I think I remember why I started scrapping in the first place!

I can't eat enough of these. I would eat two a day. They really taste like ice cream to me. YUMMO.

I'm kinda over people asking me when I'm going to have another child. For anyone else who might be wondering, not now. I'm just not feeling it. My last pregnancy was very difficult and included 6 months of bed rest. I also lost weight instead of gained. And I'm not all that positive that Sarah would understand why mommy needed to lay down all day. Maybe when she's in full time school...maybe.....

Grey's Anatomy starts Thursday. Two hour Premier. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I gave Sarah a haircut the other day. Those cutterbee scissors are great on hair. It's a little uneven, but when you consider the fact that I've never cut hair before and that Sarah was wriggling around the entire time, it's not bad at all.

We're off to Target for some shopping. What would a week be without dropping a handful of cash over to them anyway?

Quote of the Day: Some Like It Hot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those boots! And skinny cow..yummy! Hey, I never got the RAK I won of your new CHA S papers, just didn't want you to think I was being rude and not thanking you, ;) I'd really like to use them to try out for the Dream Street team!

metrochic said...

i love those boots! YAY for grey's! and i went to 3 targets today. me = crazy. :) happy monday!